This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Interview went...

GREAT!! It really wasn't that bad at all although some of the questions were a bit...weird, especially some of the situational ones. Jeanne Iverson (the person that interviewed me) said that I will find out I will make it on the 15th so thats exactly two weeks. So now I get to hold my breath. :) Isn't that just ideal (sarcasm) but I will build a bridge and get over it. I feel like I answered all the questions to the best of my ability so I can only hope for the best. *fingers crossed*
The best advice that I can give somebody is just be yourself and take a deep breath and try and come up with legit reasons to why you are answering things a certain way.
I am going to really try to not blog again until I found out. No promises though. :]
Alles Liebe, Jenaé PS If you want a sample of the questions just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment