This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Schüler Kongress

I know, I said that I would make a post until I found out but this isn't exactly about the exchange year so it doesn't count.
Well anyways to the point today was my German Competition and it was awesome as always. We did really good, I got 3 medals and I got first on the Culture quiz and then I got a medal in Prosa (story) und Lyrik (poem). It was basically an all day event we left around 6:30am and didn't get back till around 6:00pm but it was completely worth it. Schüler Kongress is kind of one of those things that are a bit hard to explain if you haven't been there before. But basically there is hardly any English spoken you can talk to an Exchange student from Germany and earn fact German money then you can go to the Tante Emma Laden to buy things with your fake money (hopefully that makes sense haha.)
In short it was great like always, I would post pictures but sadly I left my camera on my bed. Maybe next time (or maybe there won't be a next time if I end up going to Germany.)
I know I said that I wouldn't mention my exchange but I just thought you might care to know that I have nine days until I find out.
Alles Liebe,
Jenaé

No comments:

Post a Comment