This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

"He that have patience, can have what he will"
Benjamin Franklin
Since my first post I haven't really received any OFFICIAL news. It's just been like "Oh, we recieved your application." and then I had to wait and wait just to get an e-mail to say go wait some more. BUT yesterday while sitting in a beauty salon getting my hair done, I got an e-mail. THIS is what I had been waiting for...I got through to the next round!!! Also in the e-mail it said that I should be either getting a phone call or an e-mail on Monday, February 22 about scheduling my appointment :D. Excitement just doesn't describe it... Oh and then they said things that I should expect to be asked...but who has time to pay attention to such things, when you are so excited. My interview will be on the phone, not sure if that is a good or bad thing; I think it might just be my region (AYUSA) or maybe just because of where I live at, not really sure though. Well I will keep you posted on anything new that arises.
Alles Liebe,
Jenaé

No comments:

Post a Comment