This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Interview

Today I found out that I will be having my interview in 4 days, March 1st. I am excited and at the same time nervious. I have a pretty good idea of what to expect but it's over the phone so that makes is a little bit more complicated; not being able to see the other person's body language and such. People from cultures-shocked.org have given me a really good idea of some of the questions that will be asked (btw you should really check out that website, it is very informative about anything related to being an exchange student!!!). Not really sure what else I should say at the moment but I will be sure to inform you of anything new that happens.
Alles Liebe, Jenaé

No comments:

Post a Comment