- There are 60 people going to Germany with my group
- Pre-departure orientations start in May and we will have 3-5 of those
- The pre-departure orientations will be with 20 (yes 20) students via the telephone...how they plan on making that work I really have no idea (it will be split up by time zones)
- We will be finding out about host families anytime from May till the time we leave
- On August the 15th we will meet up at the airport in Washington DC and we will board the plan together (everybody from AYUSA) and we will take a group flight to Germany!!!
- We aren't having a formal orientation in DC like some other groups...at least that isn't in the plans right now
- Language camp is in a small town called Hedersleben, where we will be residing there for a month
Random information Hedersleben is in Sachsen-Anhalt (Saxony-Anhalt). The capital of Sachsen-Anhalt is Magdeburg. Sooo yea that is all for now.