This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last Outbound Post!!

So I leave my house in about 4 hours and figured that a blog was a big overdue. I would love to be able to go into detail about how I got a host family and how amazing they are BUT in reality I don't have a host family. Currently I am still optimistic about the whole thing and just trusting that everything will work out. I am really just excited and anxious about leaving right now and a host family is something that I don't need to be worried about. I am sure that they will be great when I get them and that is all that matters. However, I must admit that it is a bit uncomfortable to leave not knowing where exactly you are going but, hey it is what it is.

Being the PRO procrastinator I am I didn't start packing until last night... I'm still not done but I am pretty much I say in an hour I will be done. It's whatever I will finish in time and that is all that matters right?!

It's hard to believe that the day that I have been counting down to and dreaming of is finally here and it's hard to try and explain how I feel. This experience is just about to start and I am beyond ready. I will try and update as soon as possible about my travels to Germany and how Germany is.

Bis später America und hallo Deutschland :)

No comments:

Post a Comment