This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Airplane Ticket and Slow Moments

I purchased my airplane ticket to DC today :)...well technically my dad did but yea same thing. Yesterday we had another pre-departure orientation, this one seemed kind of short... we talked about packing, host family gifts, etc.
You are probably wondering what the 'slow moments' in the title of the post means so here it goes. Well just about everybody I know that is going to Germany with AYUSA has gotten accepted by Partnership International... but I never got an e-mail saying I was accepted. So after the orientation I called Jeanne only to find out I have been accepted MONTHS ago haha. Yea, so jokes on me. Anyways that is pretty much all for now.
Bis später, Jenaé

No comments:

Post a Comment