This is my documentation for my family and friends so that we can keep in touch while I spend a year half way around the world. I will do my best to document the good times, the bad times, the happy, the sad. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Second Sunday in Bayern

Today was a good Sunday :) this morning I went in the city (well I live in the city but like in the center, I guess I should say) with a girl from my class. We walked part of the Donau which is the river than runs through my city and it was awesome and very pretty. For lunch I had some of the best pizza EVER. Eventually when I returned home me and my host parents went cycling and got some Italian Eis (ice cream) and es schmeckt gut :P and then we went sight seeing because there is tons to see where I leave. I saw a lot of old churches and I learned a lot. When we returned home I ate and I don't know what it's called but it was out of this world and then my host dad helped me with homework... which consisted of me reading outloud, saying what I thought it meant and then him telling me what it actually meant... it took over 30 minutes to read 2 pages :( but I learned the material and I guess that is all that matters. Anyways it is kind of late and I have school in the morning so Bis spaeter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment